Tuesday, April 5, 2011

major lifestyle change

After a couple of months of trying to establish better habits, with only limited success, I've decided to try something completely different. Starting on Saturday I am going to go to early morning Bikram Yoga classes! This means that during the week I will be waking up before sunrise...something I haven't done since high school marching band. But I think this will help to increase my breakfast appetite, encourage me to always take morning showers, and get me ready to start studying before 10am.
I took a couple months worth of Bikram classes last summer, but going to evening class after work and coming home smelly, exhausted and hungry at 9pm, wasn't a feasible option during school. Plus my heartburn would always act up if I tried eating a full meal afterwards. Hopefully morning class will solve these problems.Besides, maybe in the long run I will finally be able to be in as good of shape as I was when I was doing ballet 10 years ago. Goal:

No comments:

Post a Comment